RE: [Axiom-developer] AxiomUI

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] AxiomUI
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:23:32 -0500

On Wednesday, December 14, 2005 3:46 AM Arthur Ralfs wrote:

> Bill Page wrote:
> >
> >Then you can view the source code online at:
> >
> >http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/axiom--GUI--1
> >
> OK I got the source but when I went to the second wiki link it
> redirected to http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/axiom--GUI--1/FrontPage
> which was a new page with nothing in it.

Redirection to FrontPage is the correct behaviour. On that page
you should see a list of files and directories:

  # ..
  # src
  # README

Each one acts like a link.

..     moves one step closer to the root of the tree. In this
       case back to the root itself.
src    is a directory. Clicking it will show it's FrontPage
       formatted like this one.
README is a file. Clicking it will display it as a web page
       formatted according to the page type. In this case:
       plain text.

Please try the link above again and let me know if you get this
result. There have been some intermittant problems with the
web site lately. I had to reset the server about 3 hours ago.
Perhaps your previous result was due to such a failure. But I
just tried it and it is working now for me.

Thanks.