Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom on MACOSX... gettext issue

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom on MACOSX... gettext issue
Date: 05 Dec 2005 09:35:06 -0500

Greetings!

Here is the envionment I souce before running configure and make on
the macosx box to which I have access:

export PATH=/sw/bin:/sw/sbin:/usr/local/bin:$PATH # I don't think these are
actually
export LIBRARY_PATH=/sw/lib
export C_INCLUDE_PATH=/sw/include
export CPPFLAGS="-no-cpp-precomp"

I believe Aurelien has put some useful stuff in README.macosx.

Please let me know if problems persist.  I'm testing an axiom 20050901
build on 2.6.8pre myself at the moment as well.

Take care,