[Axiom-developer] [FrontPage] FrontPage Navigation boxes

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [FrontPage] FrontPage Navigation boxes
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 11:30:57 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/FrontPage/diff
--
As you can see, the new FrontPage design has been installed on
the Axiom Wiki. Normally we have disabled comments on the FrontPage,
but since this is a new design, I will leave comments enabled for a
while to give other people a chance to comment.

Since this site is a wiki all pages on this site can be customized
by the user however the FrontPage itself is controlled. If you are
thinking that having the navigation boxes would be nice on all pages,
this is possible but it would be a big change. Using this style on
a few other selected pages would not be hard. But which pages?

On the other hand, if you like this style of navigation then you
might also want to check the Axiom Portal

http://portal.axiom-developer.org

which uses this three column format with a navigation left sidebar
throughout.

--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden