Re: [Axiom-developer] hear this...

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] hear this...
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:18:56 -0600

root <address@hidden> writes:

> http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail169.html
>
> download the MP3 and listen to it. great stuff.

Would downloading the transcript and reading it work?
When I first saw the title, I wondered what earthquakes had to do with
open source, but then I read more carefully.  The talk is fascinating.
It appears that Axiom is the only major project that I know of that is
putting the source into open source.
Which reminds me:  I thought it odd that on the noweb web page, where
it lists projects using noweb, Axiom isn't mentioned.  Also, I recall
reading that the noweb in Axiom is a patched version of the official
noweb, but the patches weren't accepted as part of noweb.  Why not?

Jay