[Axiom-developer] [doyen] links updated after rename

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [doyen] links updated after rename
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:52:24 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/Doyen/diff
--

??changed:
-You might not be aware that the Axiom MathAction wiki is able to
You might not be aware that the Axiom AboutMathAction wiki is able to

??changed:
-If you are subscribed to any page on the MathAction web site,
If you are subscribed to any page on the AboutMathAction web site,

??changed:
-to the emails sent out by MathAction. These replies will in
-turn be attached to the original MathAction web page and again
to the emails sent out by AboutMathAction. These replies will in
turn be attached to the original AboutMathAction web page and again

??changed:
-So ... I have just set-up a web page on MathAction for doyen.
So ... I have just set-up a web page on AboutMathAction for doyen.

??changed:
-> So ... I have just set-up a web page on MathAction for doyen.
> So ... I have just set-up a web page on AboutMathAction for doyen.

??changed:
-I see you've arrived at the "MathAction" name for the wiki.
I see you've arrived at the "AboutMathAction" name for the wiki.

??changed:
-on MathAction but I don't see it) that detailed the syntax differences
on AboutMathAction but I don't see it) that detailed the syntax differences

??changed:
-> on MathAction but I don't see it) that detailed the syntax differences
> on AboutMathAction but I don't see it) that detailed the syntax differences

??changed:
-sender of the message must first be subscribed to the MathAction
sender of the message must first be subscribed to the AboutMathAction

??changed:
-        3) make a local MathAction wiki
        3) make a local AboutMathAction wiki

??changed:
-        4) mod the liveCD to include the MathAction wiki
-        5) rework the local MathAction wiki to include links to
        4) mod the liveCD to include the AboutMathAction wiki
        5) rework the local AboutMathAction wiki to include links to

??changed:
-      c) expand the MathAction site to support:
      c) expand the AboutMathAction site to support:

??changed:
-        4) "publish/upload" of local papers to MathAction
        4) "publish/upload" of local papers to AboutMathAction

??changed:
-the MathAction site locally and ideas about publish/upload mechanisms.
the AboutMathAction site locally and ideas about publish/upload mechanisms.

--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden