[Axiom-developer] [Axiom Algebra] links updated after rename

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom Algebra] links updated after rename
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:51:48 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomAlgebra/diff
--

??changed:
-Following the discussion on summing (see
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2004-10/msg00098.html) I
wondered how one might get an understanding of COMBF and all the other domains/
categories it depends on. As an earlier email had recommended to use MathAction
with TouchGraph to browse through the documentation, I tried that, but came to
a wall as COMBF seems to sit in layer 22 and documentation only goes up to
layer 21.
Following the discussion on summing (see
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2004-10/msg00098.html) I
wondered how one might get an understanding of COMBF and all the other domains/
categories it depends on. As an earlier email had recommended to use
AboutMathAction with TouchGraph to browse through the documentation, I tried

forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden