[Axiom-developer] [#44 IssueTracker needs to be able to use old Axiom ve

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#44 IssueTracker needs to be able to use old Axiom versions] links updated after rename
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:42:27 -0600

Changes
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/44IssueTrackerNeedsToBeAbleToUseOldAxiomVersions/diff
--

??changed:
-One day the Axiom running on MathAction will be updated, which is fine, but
then all the "live failures" provided on IssueTracker will vanish. Thus I
propose to provide an optional argument to the axiom-environment, which
specifies which axiom to run:
One day the Axiom running on AboutMathAction will be updated, which is fine,

forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden