[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom + High Energy Physics

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom + High Energy Physics
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:07:30 -0800

If you (or anyone else) is interested, a very nice paper appeared today
http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-ph/0511176 which presents an algorithm for the
evaluation of loop integrals.  I would love to see this implemented in
axiom.

I would also be interested if the experts could read it and estimate
what is missing from axiom for such an implementation (if anything).

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it
    would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that
    apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit
    equal time in physics classrooms." -- Stephen Jay Gould (1941 - 2002)