[Axiom-developer] [AxiomDownload] this is a wiki web site

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AxiomDownload] this is a wiki web site
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:57:40 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomDownload/diff
--
What makes you sorry? This is a wiki web site. It is our
intention that **you** can change the content of this site.
We would like it very much if you to make corrections and
other improvements to the content.

The link to 'Windows version 0.1.4' download link works
fine for me. What version of browser are you using? In
what sense is it "broken"? What error do you get?
--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden