[Axiom-developer] Good Tim

From: Kai Kaminski
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Good Tim
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:10:17 +0100

Hi everyone,

I don't feel like participating in the language arguments going on at
the moment. Still I would like to voice my support for Tim's position
in this matter.

In particular, I agree with him that BOOT is *not* higher-level than
Lisp. There is not a single feature in Lisp that can't be embedded in
Lisp with macros.

I also agree with him that in open source "advocacy is
volunteering". Hence I'm willing to start working on converting BOOT
code to Lisp as soon as Tim tells me that he'll accept such patches.

Kai