[Axiom-developer] FW: [FrontPage] More developers on Axiom

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] FW: [FrontPage] More developers on Axiom
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:12:54 -0500

Axiom Developers;

Recently there have appeared some new Axiom users who seem to prefer to
interact via the Axiom Portal rather than by email or through the Wiki.
Changes and additions to the content on the Axiom Portal are not
automatically forwarded to the axiom-developer list, however registered
users of the Portal can subscribe to receive notifactions similar to those
received when the content of the Axiom Wiki is changed.

I have forwarded the following posting here to the axiom-developer list just
as a reminder of the existence of the Axiom Portal side of MathAction and
because I think some people here might find it interesting.