[Axiom-developer] [AxiomDownload]

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AxiomDownload]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:15:59 -0500

Changes http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomDownload/diff
--

--removed:
-
-From unknown Mon Sep 12 12:42:27 -0500 2005
-From: unknown
-Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:42:27 -0500
-Subject: Graphics does not work under the TeXmacs 1.0.5 interface
-
-Under linux with TeXmacs, the graphics doesn't appear at all. Just the message
indicating the type is shown.
-I even followed the instructions on the FAQ and changed the AXIOMsys to axiom
and even sman. But if I do that though HyperDoc appears, I have to press return
several times(may be upto 7 times) before the answer appears on the texmacs
interface. Just blank lines with the red axiom prompt keep on appearing.
-

??changed:
-From unknown Mon Oct 10 13:49:38 -0500 2005