[Axiom-developer] Aldor license

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Aldor license
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:57:28 -0400

Stephen,

One of our developers (Camm Maquire) is also a Debian maintainer.
In the past he has packaged Axiom so that it is possible (in a debian
compatible distribution) to type 'apt get axiom' and have it installed
on your machine (across about 10 architectures). He'd like to do the
same for Aldor. The mail snippet is attached below.

This would greatly increase the distribution base for Aldor and attract
more developers and users to both Aldor and Axiom.

Tim