Re: [Axiom-developer] help with Aldor categories, graphs and finite grap

From: Peter Broadbery
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] help with Aldor categories, graphs and finite graphs.
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:01:57 +0100

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 18:52 -0400, Bill Page wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 11:52 -0400, Peter Broadbery wrote:

> However now in
>
> http://www.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/SandBoxCategoryOfGraphs
>
> I get a different apparently more serious error:
>
>   >> System error:
>    AxiomXL file "GRAPHCAT" is missing!
>
> This error occurs when trying to call new()$FiniteGraph(INT) in spite
> of having already successfully defined g as a FiniteGraph.
>
> Ideas? Is this a "system error" or just another "user error"?

Found it - aldor is being picky about the case of file names; it
(effectively) requires that aldor file names should be all lower case.

I'm not precisely sure what is doing the downcasing;  I suspect that the
function set-file-getter and other things in daase.lisp are involved,
but it needs a bit more tracing down.

Peter.