[Axiom-developer] Re: axiom on Mac OSX

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: axiom on Mac OSX
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:50:22 -0400

William,

Actually there is a MACOSX stanza in the Makefile.pamphlet file
which should be extracted by just setting your AXIOM shell variable to:

AXIOM=/Users/wyscc/mnt/MACOSX

The Mac port is only partially done. I don't have a mac so it makes it
hard to do the port. I'm working on the FreeBSD version which should
already work but I'm unable to get it running yet. It appears that I
don't have all of the tools properly installed and I'm struggling with
figuring out how to get the tool chain working.

There is no such thing as a simple job.

Tim