[Axiom-developer] Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl-2.6.7 and FC4

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl-2.6.7 and FC4
Date: 26 Aug 2005 23:36:54 -0400

Greetings!

Here is what we've been doing since early FC:

int
main(int argc, char **argv, char **envp) {

#ifdef NEED_NONRANDOM_SBRK
#if SIZEOF_LONG == 4
        if (!syscall(SYS_personality,PER_LINUX32))
#else
        if (!syscall(SYS_personality,PER_LINUX))
#endif
          execvp(argv[0],argv);
#endif

so either:

1) configure is not detecting the situation and defining
   NEED_NONRANDOM_SBRK
2) the syscall syntax is changed
3) the problem lies somewhere else

it would appear.