Re: [Axiom-developer] Unit package question

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Unit package question
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:21:51 -0700 (PDT)

--- Martin Rubey <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think that it is probably better if we speak with one voice
> instead of asking Stephen Watt all seperately. I suggest that we
> draft a letter (maybe in paper) and all sign it and then send it
> to Stephen.

Sounds good to me.  That oughta be an interesting postage trail :-).
So it doesn't get lost in the shuffle, who writes it?

> Furthermore, I think that we should also ask him to "freeze" the
> Aldor spezification. That is: Anything that calls itself Aldor
> should be an implementation of the grammar described in the Aldor
> User Guide.

Sorta like Java - in order to use the Java trademark Sun insists you
qualify as Java according to the specs?  Sounds good to me!  Is Aldor
trademarked?

Cheers,
CY

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs