[Axiom-developer] AxiomUI code update

From: Kai Kaminski
Subject: [Axiom-developer] AxiomUI code update
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:02:06 +0200

Hi,

with Bob's help I found out that you need at least Axiom 3.4 to run my code. The April 2005 binaries on the Axiom site are that version. Maybe this should be mentioned on the download page.

Also don't forget to set the AXIOM environment variable as described in the README. Alternatively you could edit the Lisp source to get the pathnames right.

Kai