[Axiom-developer] next merge push

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] next merge push
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:16:34 -0500

I've got a week in the schedule before I leave for germany (first week
in august) and washington (second week in august).

I'm now updating the system for gcl-2.6.7pre.

Does anyone have pending changes they want me to include in this update?
If so, now is the best time to bring them to my attention. Since I've
been without net access for a while I've lost the threads of many
discussions so I'm somewhat clueless about the current hot topics.