[Axiom-developer] [MathActionTabs] safari

From: unknown
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [MathActionTabs] safari
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 00:31:45 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/MathActionTabs/diff
--
nothing happens by pressing the +/- button, or the Show Me those tabs. As if no
hyperlink. Has all the plug-ins (I think).Need any style sheet? Particular
settings?

Clicking \begin{axiom} produces the following:
---
\begin{axiom}
nothing happens by pressing the +/- button, or the Show Me those tabs. As if no
hyperlink. Has all the plug-ins (I think).Need any style sheet? Particular
settings?

\end{axiom}
nothing happens by pressing the +/- button, or the Show Me those tabs. As if no
hyperlink. Has all the plug-ins (I think).Need any style sheet? Particular
settings?
---

And clicking \begin{reduce} the following:

---

\begin{reduce}
nothing happens by pressing the +/- button, or the Show Me those tabs. As if no
hyperlink. Has all the plug-ins (I think).Need any style sheet? Particular
settings?

Clicking \begin{axiom} produces the following:

\begin{axiom}
nothing happens by pressing the +/- button, or the Show Me those tabs. As if no
hyperlink. Has all the plug-ins (I think).Need any style sheet? Particular
settings?

\end{axiom}
nothing happens by pressing the +/- button, or the Show Me those tabs. As if no
hyperlink. Has all the plug-ins (I think).Need any style sheet? Particular
settings?

\end{reduce}
[...]

And clicking =alpha give the following (each time, the entire buffer is copied)
---

\alpha nothing happens by pressing the +/- button, or the Show Me those tabs.

forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden