[Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] Nice T

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] Nice Tabs and MathAction Assistant
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:24:11 -0500

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/192FoldingDoesNotWorkInKonqueror314/diff
--
Yes the tabs could be placed vertically. The software that makes
this possible is very basic and flexible. All that it does is
associate some graphical object on a pages as the control object
for some other object. The objects can be anywhere on the page
and can refer to each other.

Yes the table structure (at least the control connections) must
be entirely coded manually. But this is not a very difficult
problem. Of course the page layout itself can be designed through
some gui page creation software.

Please take a look at the HTML coding in the SandBoxTabs page
using 'edit'. Do you find the coding style difficult to follow?
What should I do to document it better?

About the new "point-and-click" interface (which I have decided
to call **MathAction Assistant**): You probably started testing
this before I was finished installing all of the functions. See the
[MathAction Assistant Help] page for a few more details.

What you call the \circ symbol is actually the LaTeX lowercase
Greek letter omicron which as far as LaTeX is concerned is exactly
the same as the letter "o". Of course it is the purpose of the
MathAction Assistant to insert the actuall LaTeX commands and also
some Axiom and Reduce commands for editing. MathAction will convert
these back to symbols when you click 'Preview' or 'Save'.

Nore: I have note yet finished adding the Reduce commands. That
will take me a few more hours later this week.

forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden