[Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] Using

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] Using folding to implement tabs
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:54:54 -0500

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/192FoldingDoesNotWorkInKonqueror314/diff
--
SandBoxTabs contains another example of the sime javascript
content folding tools to implement tabs in the browser. I have
tested this with FireFox 1.0.4 and IE 6 sp2 on Windows XP and
it seems to work well. I would like to receive reports from
other users about how this works (or doesn't) on their systems.
(Please include a detailed description of the software and
operating system.)

I would also be very interested of your opion about the new
"point-and-click" features in the comment box. Everything
that you see in the grey box at the bottom of the page, above
the comment box, is "live" and can help with editing - especially
for new users (I hope).

forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden