[Axiom-developer] [#168 Linux Hyperdoc searches do not work]

From: wyscc
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#168 Linux Hyperdoc searches do not work]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:48:15 -0500

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/168LinuxHyperdocSearchesDoNotWork/diff
--

??changed:
-I think the most urgent task is not to reimplement hyperdoc, but to make sure
that it still works as it was (say in the NAG version). This meant all the
searches and links must work. Currently (at least for the Feb release),
searching does NOT work. In the NAG version, if I enter *float*, and click
constructors, I get
-
I think the most urgent task is not to reimplement hyperdoc, but to make sure
that it still works as it was (say in the NAG version). This meant all the
searches and links must work. Currently (at least for the Feb release),
searching does NOT work. In the NAG version, if I enter
\begin{verbatim}
*float*
\end{verbatim}
and click constructors, I get

\begin{verbatim}

++added:
\end{verbatim}

??changed:
-There is no constructor matching pattern "*float*"
-
-I have also reported that links for sources do not work.
There is no constructor matching pattern

\begin{verbatim}
"*float*"
\end{verbatim}

I have also reported that links for source (spad files) do not work and that
the names of packages and file names do not correspond.

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden