[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom/TK project (resend)

From: Heow Eide-Goodman
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom/TK project (resend)
Date: 03 Jun 2005 15:29:56 -0400

Tim, Kai et al,

There is no discussion on the SoC-admin list regarding Google's
application form.  There are scant mentionings of this on the
SoC-discussion list, but then again there are 352 messages since
yesterday!  ...so I'm relying on my seaching skills rather than my
patience.

Regardless, it looks like there is no feedback from Google.  So I'd
treat this much like a job application form:

  1. be polite
  2. no stupid mistakes
  3. cross Ts, dot Is

Using those steps should put us one step above the "unwashed masses",
other than that I'm going to re-read the FAQs to try and read their
minds.  :-)

For instance:

    Google believes that there are more Open Source Developers
    out in the world waiting to be discovered and that this
    program might help reveal who they are.

...might help us determine Google's motivation.

- Heow