[Axiom-developer] Re: [M#27311421] summer of code

From: Chris DiBona
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [M#27311421] summer of code
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:33:18 -0700

Individuals are not eligible to be mentors, you must provide a backup
and a list of ideas on a site. Let us know if you can do that, then
we'll determine if we can accomodate another . Thans!

Chris

--
Open Source Program Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com