[Axiom-developer] [Axiom-mail] a very little emacs mode for axiom.

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom-mail] a very little emacs mode for axiom.
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 04:13:08 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomMail/diff
--
Dear Martin,

> I tried to use that mode -- I guess I need to say M-x axiom-run-mode --
> however, emacs was complaining about

No, you start the axiom-run mode by

*                               axiom-run                                 *

You can also use axiom-run-bis, axiom-batch or axiom-batch-bis.

The -bis allows many axiom at the same time.
The -batch- functions don't display this buffer.

axiom-run-mode is the name of the mode.
I copy it from mupad-run-mode, and I don't understand everything
with custom and keyboard.

So I hope you can start axiom.

Please tell me what you want. I'll try to do it first.

Perhaps a function whith copy the current paragraph of your axiom source-file
and send-it to the *Axiom* buffer.

I don't know how to select the axiom current function,
but I can select the text between to empty line around the cursor.
So it's an easy method if

1/ There are no empty-line in the function definition.
2/ You let an empty line between functions.

Do you have an other idea ?
Do you use )?? ?? ?? commands ? for debugging ?

Have a good day !

Francois