[Axiom-developer] opinion

From: Kostas Oikonomou
Subject: [Axiom-developer] opinion
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:08:47 -0400

In reading this list, I am impressed by the amount of volunteer effort
that is going into making a *free* system like Axiom work on a closed
(and, in my opinion, closed-minded) system like Windows.

I know of two instances of commercial companies that make their
products essentially free on more-or-less free platforms, but charge
for Windows: Trolltech with Qt, and SciFace with MuPad.

                                Kostas