[Axiom-developer] trinkets

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] trinkets
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 10:20:14 -0500

Bill,

Actually I was not suggesting a contest as such but pointing out
that making code available thru the wiki leads to the "many eyes"
improvement.

re: trinkets. When I joined CAISS I ordered mugs for the group
(mostly grad students who missed the dot.com trinket fad) from
giftmugs.com. They did a nice job on them. Not sure if they can
handle a picture like the 30-year horizon picture on my webpage
(daly.axiom-developer.org) but they can certainly handle the
the double-dotted AXIOM logo.

I'm not sure we could sell axiom trinkets. Who could possibly
want one?