[Axiom-developer] [Axiom-mail] axiom and emacs ?

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom-mail] axiom and emacs ?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:45:34 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomMail/diff
--
Hello Martin !

> I'm using shell mode, which is quite suboptimal, of course. Hence,
> if somebody gets around to write a proper emacs mode along the lines
> of maxima mode maybe, I'd be interested, too.

I'll try,
Do you find very pretty the picture output by imaxima for maxima ?

The result of factorial (100) is over ONE line and is too long.
I can't read the middle of expand ((1+x)^40) because emacs refuse
to show the middle of the image.

Before axiom I use mupad in an emacs windows without latex output.
I find very pretty the latex output for little data, not when
we are trying an heavy computation.

And you, what do you prefer ?

Have a good day

Francois