[Axiom-developer] Your products and Axiom

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Your products and Axiom
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 14:27:14 -0500

Gentlemen,

I'm Tim Daly, the lead developer on Axiom. Axiom is a general purpose
computer algebra system similar to Mathematica and Maple. Up until a
few years ago it was a commercial competitor but was withdrawn from
the market and released as open source. The website
http://page.axiom-developer.org has additional information.

A google search lead me to your reference page
(http://www.dessci.com/en/reference). You mention some NSF grants
that involve making math more accessible.

Perhaps a joint effort between your company, our wiki site mentioned
above, and the axiom developers can be useful in achieving this goal.

Please let me know if you have any interest in connecting your math
front-end tools to Axiom.

Tim Daly
Axiom Lead Developer