[Axiom-developer] [WishList]

From: kratt6
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [WishList]
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:51:50 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/WishList/diff
--

++added:
  Update: Some of these are meanwhile implemented in [Guess].

++added:
  Update: To get things started, I implemented an operator that represents
recurrences. Look at
  RecurrenceRelationOperator.

??changed:
-  Graphics should be programmable, interactive, suitable for publication.
Mathematica gained much of its popularity because it was early to get the
visualization right (almost, at least).
  Graphics should be programmable, interactive, suitable for publication.
Mathematica gained much of its popularity because it was early to get
  the visualization right (almost, at least).

- RationalInterpolation

  Although a naive implementation is available now, it would be great if
someone could implement a more sophisticated algorithm. I provided some
  pointers at the above page.

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden