[Axiom-developer] [AxiomPromotion] (new)

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AxiomPromotion] (new)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:14:02 -0600

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomPromotion/diff
--
1 Communities to inform of a release

  - General Public

    - "slashdot":http://slashdot.org

    - "freshmeat":http://freshmeat.net

  - Maths and computer algebra

    - Universities

    - "PlanetMath":http://planetmath.org, newsgroups

    - special math portals I don't know by heart

    - special interest groups like the RISC in Linz, Neil Sloane regarding my
      guessing package, Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire regarding
      combinatorial software (there is some great stuff in the Axiom book, this
      should be pointed out.

    - "Aldor people":http://www.aldor.org

    - "Maxima people":http://maxima.sourceforge.net

    - MuPAD-combinat. Ask them for cooperation, I'm pretty sure that some of
      them are interested.

  - Physicists

  - Lisp (via newsgroups and CLIKI. A CMUCL/SBCL port would be nice. I think
  some work has been done here already)

  - LaTeX and TeXmacs (why not. MathAction and the pamphlet project is related
  to LaTeX)

  - emacs. Yes, I think we should make as much noise as possible.
--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden