[Axiom-developer] RE: latexwiki update

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: latexwiki update
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 03:11:34 -0500

Bob,

I am sorry that I have been away on a "working vacation"
for the last 10 days and so did not have a chance to reply
sooner. I looked for latexwiki 0.38 on your web site tonight
but it seems that you have not yet posted this version.

You can pull my latest Axiom patches for latexwiki by

darcs pull http://page.axiom-developer.org/repository/latexwiki

as described here:

http://page.axiom-developer.org/repository.html

It is up to date and includes the tex line breaker code. The
script texbreaker.mak expects 'swig' to be installed, but all
it does is generate some wrapper files which I included in
the repository anyway, so I think you can just comment out
the call to swig if you don't have it.

I am currently setting up a new test zope instance at
axiom-developer.org based on the latest Python 2.4, Zope 2.7.4,
Plone 2.0.5 and ZWiki-0.38. Let me know when I can get your
new LatexWiki-0.38. If you haven't had time to integrate the
Axiom and Reduce stuff in a more intellegent manner, then
I can just re-patch 0.38 again to call Axiom and Reduce as
in the the previous versions.

Where can I find 'dvipng'? It does not seem to be part of the
tetex distribution that we have at axiom-developer.