[Axiom-developer] Re: "define-function"?!

From: Tim Daly Jr.
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: "define-function"?!
Date: 09 Feb 2005 02:25:32 +0100

root <address@hidden> writes:

> btw, please copy address@hidden for most things.
> you won't be the only person to be surprised by my crufty coding.

That may be, but I wish you wouldn't copy the world on personal email.
You pasted the last one into the wiki, and copied the list on this
one.  I would not have done that with either email.  Please don't do
it again.

I'm not subscribed to axiom-developer because it's so noisy.  I check
it from time to time via nntp on the gmane server.  Do people really
want an email every time the wiki changes?!  Isn't that what RSS is
for?

--
-Tim