RE: [Axiom-developer] Problem compiling Axiom on Ferora Core 3...

From: Ammar Hakim
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Problem compiling Axiom on Ferora Core 3...
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:34:52 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the reply! I made the changes in the
Makefile.pamphlet and GCL now compiles fine. I can use
gcl from the command line. However now the code in
src/boot does not compile. It fails with the following
error. I am not sure if this is related to GCL or
something else.

15 making /home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/src
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/src'
21 making /home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/src/boot
make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/src/boot'
44 invoking make in
/home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/src/boot with parms:
SYS= linux
LSP= /home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/lsp
PART= cprogs
SPAD= /home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/mnt/linux
SRC= /home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/src
INT= /home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/int
OBJ= /home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/obj
MNT= /home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/mnt
make[3]: ***
[/home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/obj/linux/bin/bootsys]
Error 255
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/ammar/GNU/axiom/axiom/src/boot'
make[2]: *** [bootdir] Error 2