[Axiom-developer] hacked-up touchgraph for browser pages

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] hacked-up touchgraph for browser pages
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 05:11:51 -0500

Bill,

I managed to get this thing to display the touchgraph of the browser
pages. It is actually very interesting to watch it work. It shows me
the busy pages and also highlights that there are orphan pages which
cannot be reached. That will allow me to write lisp code to detect
this case at page-dictionary build time and complain.

I'm going to mod it to let me center a page, scroll around, and get
properties on right-click.

That said, it is a useful idea if not yet a completely useful program.

Along the way my program found a few typos in the browser pages.

Thanks for the pointer.