Re: [Axiom-developer] Bug in complexForm : complexForm(log(%i) - log(-%i

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Bug in complexForm : complexForm(log(%i) - log(-%i)) -> 0
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:54:11 -0500

Vladimir, Martin, Everyone,

In fact, everyone should consider posting "issues", which are not
necessarily bugs, directly to IssueTracker:

http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/FrontPage/issuetracker

If you post the first complaint you "own" the issue and have the
responsibility to make sure that the various posters who reply
also update issuetracker. IssueTracker will cross-post to the mailing
list so your post will still be seen by everyone.

Vladimir, please put your initial post on IssueTracker and, once
you do please let Martin know so he can post his reply.

I KNOW it is tedious but we have to start doing this otherwise we
will lose these issues. I'm working my way back over the last two
years of email to capture the outstanding bugs so I understand the
pain.

Tim