[Axiom-developer] Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL 2.6.6 branch created

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL 2.6.6 branch created
Date: 15 Jan 2005 12:41:47 -0500

Greetings!  My apologies for my earlier note -- I do see these mods.
Thanks!

I've changed the branch tag to Version_2_6_6pre in keeping with other
releases.  The final unmodifiable tag will be Version_2_6_6.  Right
now this too is a branch tag identical with the pre.  Will delete this
an make the final non-branch tag of the same name right before
release.

I'd like to push this out tomorrow.  How does it look to all concerned?

Take care,