[Axiom-developer] savannah cvs

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] savannah cvs
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:30:25 -0500

Axiom 3.0 Beta sources are now in savannah.
You can tell that it is the 3.0 Beta because it prints this in the header:

    Axiom 3.0 Beta (January 2005)

The binaries are not yet up to date with the savannah sources.
I'll finish as many as the cpu cycles allow but I'll be away from
the internet for the weekend.

Bug fixes discussed recently are not in the release due to discussion
of the proper fixes. Graphics is there but not integrated. Hypertex is
not there but appears to be working locally. Both graphics and hypertex
will probably be integrated in the next monthly release (February 2005).

Tim