[Axiom-developer]

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:11:18 -0600

??changed:
-On Friday, September 24, 2004 6:14 AM Martin Rubey wrote:
->
-> although I really (really, really) like mathaction and I'm
-> impatiently awaiting the point were the documentation effort
-> gets started there,
-
-I hear you.
-
-> I do believe that it cannot serve as a replacement for the
-> mailing list.
On Friday, September 24, 2004 6:14 AM Martin Rubey wrote::

 > although I really (really, really) like mathaction and I'm
 > impatiently awaiting the point were the documentation effort
 > gets started there,

I hear you.::

 > I do believe that it cannot serve as a replacement for the
 > mailing list.

??changed:
-
->
-> On the other hand, I do *not* like the idea of having *all*
-> of axiom-developer copied to mathaction. I cannot really say why,
-> it is a (probably completely irrational) feeling. Maybe it does
-> have to do with some sort of privacy.
->
-> There is another important detail: I think it is *very*
-> important to summarize the discussion from time to time,
-> and for a "clean" look, I'd like to remove the exchange then.
-> So, unless the discussion is copied (CC'd) to one of the
-> mailing lists, it will be lost.
->
::

 > On the other hand, I do *not* like the idea of having *all*
 > of axiom-developer copied to mathaction. I cannot really say why,
 > it is a (probably completely irrational) feeling. Maybe it does
 > have to do with some sort of privacy.
 >
 > There is another important detail: I think it is *very*
 > important to summarize the discussion from time to time,
 > and for a "clean" look, I'd like to remove the exchange then.
 > So, unless the discussion is copied (CC'd) to one of the
 > mailing lists, it will be lost.

??changed:
-client-side (helper) installation here:
client-side (helper) installation here::

??changed:
-or here
or here::

--