[Axiom-developer] axiom--main--1--patch-15

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] axiom--main--1--patch-15
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:00:01 -0500

I've changed the top level Makefile.pamphlet to include a new per-system
variable called GCLOPTS. This variable is intended to allow simple
command line changes for GCL builds. The default value is:

GCLOPTS="--enable-vssize=65536*2 --enable-statsysbfd --enable-maxpage=128*1024"

but like all of the other system specific options this can be changed on
the make command line with:

make GCLOPTS='"--enable-maxpage=128*1024 --enable-vssize=65536*2"'

Note that in this case you MUST include both the single and double quotes.
The single quotes escape the double quotes in the shell so that the double
quotes are actually seen as part of the GCLOPTS variable value. Since the
options contain spaces we need to add the double quotes.

This has been checked in as axiom--main--1--patch-15.

Tim