[Axiom-developer] FW: [Axiom Book] Good luck

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] FW: [Axiom Book] Good luck
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:37:38 -0500

Tim,

Since you may not be subscribed to the Axiom Book page
on MathAction, you may not have seen this note:

--
forwarded from
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/AxiomBook#msg20041216193645-

--

Dr. Sutor's encouragement means a lot to me!

Now that we have the Windows version off the ground,
I think the book should be the "next big push".

Cheers,