Re: [Axiom-developer] Math Chat

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Math Chat
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:51:49 -0800

Well I sat down to try to find something to allocate my bounty for, and
I keep running into walls.  This time it was Bill's observation that
%pi::Float works but %e::Float doesn't...so I dug into the code...

I keep wanting to ask dumb questions so I created an IRC channel for
axiom: #axiom-developer on irc.freenode.net.  This is for rapid
communication, and is a good way to give support.  I hope others will
join me.

Unfortunately #axiom is already taken by another project (some kind of
3d game engine).

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the
    votes." -- Joseph Stalin