RE: [Axiom-developer] Minor bugs

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Minor bugs
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:26:36 -0500

On Wednesday, December 15, 2004 1:10 PM Martin Rubey wrote:

> Hi Kathy,
>
> these are known bugs:
>
> bug #4733 overview: Floating point error round(-3.77623) etc.
>
> However, since there is a proposed fix (look at Patches at
> savannah), it does not appear to be open.
>
> I'll add a remark to the release notes -- although I do not
> understand why we don't apply these patches...

I submitted a patch to correct this problem almost two years
ago .... arghh I can't believe we've been at this for that
long already! Yes, Tim please let's apply the patches that
have been waiting in Savannah! Would you like me to put
these patches into the axiom--windows--1 and axiom--main-1
branches on arch?