Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Function returning UnivariateTayl

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Function returning UnivariateTaylorSeries
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 15:54:58 +0100

Dear Stephen, Marcus, ...

this is a bug I ran across as well. A workaround might be to explicitely pass
the center to dthe package. However, it would be really great if this bug could
be resolved, because it makes my code very awkward to read. By the way: is
there an entry in the bug database yet?

)abbrev package FOO Foo
Foo(K,z,c): Exports == Implementation where
  K : Ring
  z : Symbol
  c : K

  Exports == with
    bar: () -> UnivariateTaylorSeries(K,z,c)

  Implementation ==> add
    bar ==
      st := generate(const(1)$MappingPackage2(K, K), c)$Stream(K)
      series(st)$UnivariateTaylorSeries(K,z,c)

Martin