[Axiom-developer] RE: [Axiom-mail] arch server support

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Axiom-mail] arch server support
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:22:25 -0500

Tim,

This looks great! I hope it will result in making a lot more
Axiom development and testing help available.

> For those who want to get the lastest set of mistakes you
> can visit http://axiom.axiom-developer.org and look at the
> [ Developers ] link.

One thing I noticed however is that near the end of this web
page you wrote:
  "More information on arch is available _here_"
where the url is http://rubick.com:8002/openacs/arch

Unfortunately this url uses a non-standard port 8002 which
is not likely to be available to most people working behind
a firewall. Of course there is a lot of useful stuff available
about arch just by doing a goggle search for "gnu-arch", but
I would suggest that you include at least the following
"official" url on your developer page:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-arch

which includes some useful links.