[Axiom-developer] arch server support

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] arch server support
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:51:10 -0500

*,

With the essential help of Bill Page and Mark Murray we've configured
an arch server for Axiom development.

Most of you don't care. Savannah is still the authoritative source
for a working axiom system.

For those who want to get the lastest set of mistakes you can visit
http://axiom.axiom-developer.org and look at the [ Developers ] link.

This will take you to a page that describes how to get the latest
version of the code.

Note that I change code on an almost-daily basis, at least in some
branch and that the code is almost certainly broken and may not even
compile.

The point of this archive is to open up the development of axiom, to
make it possible for others to collaborate effectively and make the
development transparent. Since only the fully tested endpoints ever
get put on savannah it appears that nothing is changing between
observed endpoints. While I realize that the universe works this way
at a fundamental level and such changes are not observable this is
not the case with Axiom.

If you're willing to jointly work on developing some new feature we
can create a branch where we can work together. Once it works
we can merge the changes back to the main line and eventually back
to savannah.

Tim