[Axiom-developer] Re: proposal to create the Axiom Foundation (was: boun

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: proposal to create the Axiom Foundation (was: bounties etc.)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:55:34 +0100

Dear Bill, Bob, Camm, *,

I don't have the time right now to say anything useful - only: I'm thinking
about it and I will reply next week Thursday. (In principle I think the idea is
great, however, I do very well understand Camm's reservations)

Camm: If you digest the Wilf-Zeilberger-Petkovsek stuff: Great! If you run in
(mathematical) difficulties somewhere, I might be able to help, or at least
point out somebody who could help.

Martin