[Axiom-developer] Re: Wikis

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Wikis
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:32:43 -0800

Page, Bill address@hidden wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 17, 2004 2:37 PM Bob McElrath wrote:

> >> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ZWiki?highlight=%28zwiki%29
> >
> > I have updated this page with more accurate information.
> > For instance, zwiki now has a preview button, and actually
> > supports the MoinMoin input syntax, if you prefer that.
>
> Yes, I want that preview button NOW on MathAction! Some
> way to test and see what you modifications look like before
> committing them to the Wiki and emailing them to all
> subscribers would be a great improvement. How disruptive
> will it be, do you think, to upgrade ZWiki for this
> enhancement?

I don't think it will be very disruptive at all.

Most of the recent zwiki work has been in internationalization issues.

But, I've not tried the latest latexwiki with the latest zwiki.  I'm a
version behind.  I've been working on the zwiki modifications...

So the next latexwiki release will extend my zwiki work, and be a total
rewrite of the page-rendering part.  (Believe it or not this is quite
easy...but I haven't done it yet)

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the
    votes." -- Joseph Stalin