Re: [Axiom-developer] superman

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] superman
Date: 17 Nov 2004 11:52:22 -0500

Greetings!  OK, from a freash cvs checkout and build:

$sman

sman:main entered
sman:process_options entered
sman:set_up_defaults entered
sman:set_up_defaults exit
sman:process_arguments entered
  sman -clef -gr -nag -ht -noiw -ihere -ihere -ws '$AXIOM/bin/AXIOMsys' -grprog
'$AXIOM/lib/viewman' -nagprog '$AXIOM/lib/nagman' -htprog '$AXIOM/bin/hypertex
-s' -clefprog '' -sessionprog '$AXIOM/lib/session' -clientprog
'$AXIOM/lib/spadclient' -rm '(null)' -rv '(null)' -paste '(null)'
sman:process_arguments exit
sman:process_options exit
ptyopen: Failed to grant access to slave device: No such file or directory
ptyopen: Failed to get name of slave device: No such file or directory
ptyopen: Failed to open slave: Bad address
fork_Axiom: Failed to reopen server: No such file or directory
sman:start_the_local_spadclient: $AXIOM/bin/clef -f $AXIOM/lib/command.list -e
 $AXIOM/lib/spadclient
/bin/sh: /fix/g/camm/axiom/cvs/mnt/linux/lib/nagman: No such file or directory
/bin/sh: line 0: exec: /fix/g/camm/axiom/cvs/mnt/linux/lib/nagman: cannot
execute: No such file or directory
ptyopen: Failed to grant access to slave device: No such file or directory
ptyopen: Failed to get name of slave device: No such file or directory
ptyopen: Failed to open slave: Bad address
/bin/sh: /fix/g/camm/axiom/cvs/mnt/linux/bin/hypertex: No such file or directory
/bin/sh: line 0: exec: /fix/g/camm/axiom/cvs/mnt/linux/bin/hypertex: cannot
execute: No such file or directory
clef trying to get the initial terminal settings: Invalid argument

Do I need nagman?

Take care,